My new years resolutions for 2013 are as follows:
- Loose weight. Preferably 10 lbs – if more, that’s wonderful work me!
- Write more blogs
- Pass my driving test
- Pass my opening course – Making sense of the arts.
- Start my Bachelor in humanities and creative writing
- Get a job. (Only available after summer when Lewis has started secondary school)
- Read one book a week. I read a lot as it, but it would be fun to do a book a week challenge.
- Swear less. Sometimes I got such a potty mouth, and it is not lady like. *Smiles*
I will get back to you on how I do, but I think they are all realistic goals and I’m going to work to keep them.
2012 has been, financially, a hard year for us. Some month’s the fridge was empty and we went without hot water for a few days until we could afford gas. Several times we had to choose between food or electric. I remember the days when me and Lister had noodles with a can of tuna between us for dinner and let the boys have whatever meat we had.
But now that will change.
My wonderful and clever husband has had a second raise of the year at work and a promotion! I’m so proud of you my hubby dearest and I love you always. Congratulations!
With him earning more and me getting a job when Lewis goes off to secondary school after summer, life will become easier – money wise.
We’ve proved we can hold it together when it gets rough and I believe we’re stronger together for it. I know when we first moved in together, 3 years january 20th, a lot of people said we would “crash and burn” after not very long. – To all of you, we’re still going strong!
Happy New Year everyone!
I hope 2013 will bring joy and happiness all around!
(pardon if my writing is funny, I’ve had one or two drinks *winks*)